North Korea: Kovid-19 under control



A new pandemic statement came from North Korea, officially confirming the first case of the COVID-19 virus, which has infected more than 589 million people worldwide and killed nearly 6.5 million after nearly 2 years. Cause.

The state-controlled Korea Central News Agency (KCNA) said no new Covid-19 cases had been confirmed during the past week, and declared the pandemic was “definitely under control”. All sectors and units have redoubled their efforts to ensure excellence in the implementation of the government’s anti-epidemic policy and measures, and continue to work holistically to further develop the Korean-style anti-epidemic system.

In a statement made yesterday by the North Korean Epidemic Prevention Center, it was announced that the total number of cases recorded since the beginning of the epidemic was 4 million 772 thousand 813, and it was said that 4 million 772 thousand 739 people died. The number corresponds to this. Of the total patients, 99.98 percent have been completely cured. No current information on the death toll was shared.

North Korea, which has not officially confirmed any infections in the country since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, announced that the first case was reported in Pyongyang on May 12.

aip2(‘pagestructure’, { “pageType”: “other”, “pagecategory”: “soscu”, “pageIdentifier”: “”}, ‘https://www.sozcu.com.tr/tools/sitemaps/ x/ Feed_category_news.php’);var aip2_pageCategory = “sozcu”;



Source link

Leave a Comment